| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macapa in December is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.4 °C (88.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is very faintly moist. Some 142.5mm (5.6in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:06 long and the longest day is 12:06 long with an average length of 12:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Macapa December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Macapa, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Macapa:
- St. Laurent, French Guiana - 690.7 kms (429.2 miles) NNW
- Cayenne, French Guiana - 553.4 kms (343.9 miles) NNW
- Rochambeau, French Guiana - 552.2 kms (343.1 miles) NNW
- St Georges, French Guiana - 437 kms (271.6 miles) N
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 520 kms (323.1 miles) NW
- Tirios, Brazil - 596.4 kms (370.6 miles) WNW
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 236.4 kms (146.9 miles) SW
- Obidos, Brazil - 541.9 kms (336.7 miles) WSW
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 406 kms (252.3 miles) SW
- Santarem, Brazil - 488.7 kms (303.7 miles) SW
- Belterra, Brazil - 525.2 kms (326.4 miles) SW
- Parintins, Brazil - 697.9 kms (433.7 miles) WSW
- Altamira, Brazil - 381.6 kms (237.1 miles) SSW