| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Macapa in May is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in May is moist. A significant 351.5mm (13.8in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:07 long with an average length of 12:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Macapa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Macapa, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Macapa:
- St. Laurent, French Guiana - 690.7 kms (429.2 miles) NNW
- Cayenne, French Guiana - 553.4 kms (343.9 miles) NNW
- Rochambeau, French Guiana - 552.2 kms (343.1 miles) NNW
- St Georges, French Guiana - 437 kms (271.6 miles) N
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 520 kms (323.1 miles) NW
- Tirios, Brazil - 596.4 kms (370.6 miles) WNW
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 236.4 kms (146.9 miles) SW
- Obidos, Brazil - 541.9 kms (336.7 miles) WSW
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 406 kms (252.3 miles) SW
- Santarem, Brazil - 488.7 kms (303.7 miles) SW
- Belterra, Brazil - 525.2 kms (326.4 miles) SW
- Parintins, Brazil - 697.9 kms (433.7 miles) WSW
- Altamira, Brazil - 381.6 kms (237.1 miles) SSW